November 22, 201114 yr comment_48577 The folks at the Humble Bundle are at it again. This time around you can get all of Introversion's games, including such games as Darwinia and DEFCON, as well as Crayon Physics (awesome) and Aquaria if you pay over the average (about $3 right now).I already have every single one of the games, but I'll still get it because two Introversion tech demos are included, one about generating cities, and another about destroying voxel-based buildings.http://www.humblebundle.com/ Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48582 I HIGHLY support this. The guys over at Introversion (Mark Morris ftw!) are really incredibly cool and allowed us to interview them a long time ago. I wish Darwinia did better on XBL, but yeah, definitely pick this up. They're all great games. Report
November 22, 201114 yr comment_48594 I'll have to look into this as well. Great games. Mayb I'll nab a code or two for giveaways. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.