Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Breakin Dawn!

Featured Replies

This is the part I was waiting for! (part 1, and then part 2). It was the best book in the series. And it did NOT disappoint!! I cried, and so did most of the packed theatre. There were even some laughs too. It was so good. I LOVE that they stick completely to the storyline. They don't change anything.

The makeup (idk it was probably CGI) was awesome. Bella gets so sick when she is pregnant, the baby completely drains her of everything. So much so that she looks like a skeleton with skin. I don't wanna say too much and ruin it for anyone who sees it. I would love to talk about it when its been out for awhile. Hopefully some of you see it. It is definately worth the wait!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.