Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

The Hunger Games

Featured Replies

Anyone read this series of books? I'm incredibly late, but I just started on them. A lot of people I know kept telling me to pick these up, and I never got around to it. I saw the trailer for the movie adaptation and thought it was interesting, so I went and bought all 3. I'm a few chapters in the first one at the moment, but I absolutely love it.

  • 4 weeks later...

On book 2 right now. I love the series as well. The only thing is they are really short. If you have not read these yet do so.

  • Author

I think a lot of people tend to write it off because it's Teen Fiction, and put it in the category of Twilight, at least that's what I've seen some people say. But it couldn't be further from the truth. I'm on the 3rd now, Mockingjay, and I still love it. I like the direction it's heading with

the Capitol, and the rebellion of the Districts of Panem.

I read all 3 and agree, it is a great series even if its supposedly just for teens, I dont care who its meant for, there are kids books I like. A good story is a good story.

  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Reading the third one now. Had some serious misgivings, especially with the first one, due to her seeming plaggerism. The storyline seemed to be ripped straight from battleroyal, a japaneese movie, and the battle circle books by ... I think stephen r donaldson. I know most books share similar themes, but for her's to be supposedly so unique.... It was distasteful imo. The books are decently crafted, if not well written... But are good reads.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.