Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Split Second Demo

Featured Replies

Anyone tried this? I like it so far! I am going to keep messing around with it. I have not been into a racing game since RC Pro AM (NES) and F-Zero (SNES). I like how you can call down disasters and events that change the race. I know nothing about the mulitplayer yet. I have not tried blur but Split Second felt really fun and I can only imagine the full game being even better.

I've played it, but The publishers rly like to give you just a piece of the game. I would like the try the Race truck, or a new track... but the demo is amazing. You do not see many Racing games combine that much action into a game.... well burnout, and kinda Need for speed. but I can not wait for the full game.

Its good for the people that want the basics of a racing game with more action. All you need to know is how to accelerate and drift, then you just blow people up. Simple and extremely fun.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.