Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Skyrim Update

Featured Replies

There was an update yesterday for Skyrim and I was wondering if anybody has issues with their game since downloading it. Within 5 minutes of playing after the update, my game immediately froze. Okay, whatever. Loaded it up again, same problem. Okay, load it up again. Got to play for about 20 minutes and then it froze on me. Loaded it up for another try and needless to say it froze again. Anybody else experiencing this? It's downright annoying.

  • Author

Then what was that update for and why has my game been freezing non stop?! I've been thinking about starting over anyway and I think I just might, because I can barely play it due to freezing issues since that mysterious update. Also Jason can't play his game, because it keeps saying it needs the update to load his save. (We both have our consoles)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.