November 11, 201114 yr comment_48036 The headset that the platinum edition comes with, will not work on Xbox LIVE. It's a cheap headset anyways. If you've ordered that edition, cancel and get the regular version.Headset is not compatible with Xbox LIVE. For use with 3.5MM audio input and smart-phone devices only. Report
November 11, 201114 yr comment_48037 Thanks, Good heads up. I downgraded to the standard edition. What is the point of a headset being sold with an xbox game that does not work with xbox live?? Report
November 12, 201114 yr comment_48042 That seems almost like false advertising. They probably want you to buy their mix amp. Report
November 12, 201114 yr Author comment_48047 They should catch some hell for this. There will be many people who buy this and think they're getting a pretty good headset to play on LIVE. I'd be upset. Report
November 12, 201114 yr comment_48052 A lesson in reading the fine print. Was that info originally included? Report
November 12, 201114 yr Author comment_48061 No idea. I was never interested in the headset anyways, because I knew it'd probably suck. Z was the one who brought it to my attention. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.