November 11, 201114 yr comment_48002 Woot! We're doing good this season. Sitting 5-4 makes me a happy panda.Too bad there was another violent incident after their most recent victory over the Chargers this past weekend. Dude got stabbed in the parking lot for some reason. Report
November 11, 201114 yr comment_48003 Makes me happy as well I can now wear a Raiders shirt without the jokes it usually brings, lol. Report
November 11, 201114 yr Author comment_48009 It's been a looooooong time since our Silver & Black were sitting pretty at the top of their Division. Report
November 11, 201114 yr comment_48016 Its soooo easy to get a raider fan going, although I might want to watch it one of you guys might show up and stab me in my drive way after a game. Wait.... too soon? Report
November 11, 201114 yr Author comment_48017 No, it's not too soon. Appropriate and funny, yes, but not too soon. Report
November 11, 201114 yr comment_48018 Hell yea. Im not really a fan of the raiders but hell yea none the least. Report
November 21, 201114 yr Author comment_48494 Absolutely FANTASTIC weekend. Survived a huge 4th quarter comeback by the Vikings and scored a major win on the road! Poor Viking's QB though, threw a heck of a lot of interceptions, but otherwise was a great game. Anyone else watch it? Can't believe we're 6-4 and actually going to see some playoff action! Report
November 28, 201114 yr Author comment_48883 I don't think I've seen so many field goals kicked in one game.... but ******** GO RAAAAIIIDDDERRRSSS!!! Another win on the board! Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48890 I was worried about that game all week. Bears are okay this year and we still have a new quarterback. Couple that with the insane amount of penalties and no real team leader since Gannon, and I thought they had little to no chance of winning this one. Glad to be wrong. Report
November 28, 201114 yr Author comment_48897 Yeah, but aren't we ALWAYS like the league leader for penalties? LoLWas a great game. 4th quarter had me sweating. Chicago had last posession with like a minute left in the quarter and down by 5. Was super tense but they held em off. Go raiders! Report
November 28, 201114 yr comment_48901 Eventually other teams will realize the Raiders are weak and worn out in the 4th quarter. If they played the Niners, they'd capitalize on that, as that's what they've been doing all year. Ravens showed them that not all teams get tired in the 4th. I loved that game. LOL Report
November 29, 201114 yr comment_48970 Sullied a Raiders thread with Tebow. I should fork stab you. lol Report
December 5, 201114 yr Author comment_49362 I don't even want to talk about this weekend's game. *hangs head in shame*If they had gotten their act together in the beginning of the game we would have stood a chance, but being down 34-0 in the fourth quarter doesn't leave a lot of room for a comeback. Report
December 6, 201114 yr Author comment_49461 Ugh, not only did we fall big time this past weekend, I just realized that this upcoming weekend we're playing the Packers @ Lambeau Field.Fuuuuuuuuuuu Report
December 6, 201114 yr Author comment_49483 LOL If the Packers lose to the Raiders it would be EPIC!!! Report
January 2, 201214 yr Author comment_51234 Totally blew it to the Chargers today, they really had a chance of making the playoffs, especially with Denver losing..... *sighs* Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.