November 10, 201114 yr comment_47920 Warner Bros. and Monolith’s FPS upcoming arcade title, Gotham City Imposters has finally received an official release date.According to Warner Bros., the game will be releasing on the Xbox Live Arcade, Playstation Network, and Games for Windows Live on January 10th, 2012. An open beta will be released to the eager masses sometime this December. In the meantime you can sign up for the open beta by heading over to Gotham City Imposters official website.Keep in mind that even though the name bears Gotham City, you do not get to play as Batman or Joker. Instead you play as their imposters who are running amok on the streets of Gotham all wanting to take the other out in Team Deathmatch styled game modes.via sixthaxis Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
November 17, 201114 yr comment_48360 Right before my birthday. I wonder if this will be any good. Report
November 18, 201114 yr comment_48407 I signed up for the beta. I'm hoping that I get in. It has my interest. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.