November 10, 201114 yr comment_47905 Hey guys, Its been a really long time since I touched down on the gamercide fourm, but I was wondering if we could get something going, Maybe on PC and or Xbox 360. Its been a while since I've played a game where people arent shouting crazy and threatening things to gamers.... If we were to shout something, it would be funny and not meant to hurt someone... right? lol but anyway I was thinking that since The weekend, and holidays are approaching I wanted to see If anyone would like to play some games. Heres a draft of suggestions:Xbox 360:GTA IVForza 4Battlefield 3Call of Duty MW 2, or 3 (probably 3)Skate 3Blur (if anyone knows what that is)Halo 3 (just for fun multiplayer maps) Halo ReachNFS Hot pursuitTDU2Perfect Dark (XBLA port)Throw in more suggestions if you want, depending on who has most of these,PC: (Most games are steam bases)Counter Strike sourceTeam Fortress 2Goldeneye sourceWar Inc. BattlezoneCall of duty MW1Call of duty WAWthose are the only games I have installed at the moment.Feel free to chip in, If you also have friends that want to join in, all the merrierWhen would people be able to play? 11-11-11 11-12-11? other days? Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48244 I would be up for some gta or sr3 when I get it. A lot of us are occupied with Skyrim atm but we normally do Friday night game sessions when we do. Report
November 16, 201114 yr Author comment_48252 Im with you on the Skyrim, that game is addicting.....thinking about it, im supposed to be making flashcards lol O_o Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48258 I'm really into BF3, but I'd be up for some Reach or something else like that, maybe GTA. Report
November 16, 201114 yr comment_48259 Xbox 360 GTA IVBattlefield 3Call of Duty MW 2Skate 3Halo ReachNFS Hot pursuitSaints Row the thirdGears of War 3Red Dead Redemption Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.