Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Howdy!

Featured Replies

Hey guys, how's it going? I kinda disappeared for a while, simply because I went off to college and have been busy with that and Ultimate Frisbee. What did I miss?

well robots rose up against dat and he led a small squad of rebels into the core of there motherdrive and blew it up...sadly he did not make it, so we used a robot to replace him so noone would miss him.

  • Author

Hey! Thanks for the warm welcome back. I did seem to come back at the worst time, as Skyrim just came out, so I'm a little occupied at the moment. But I should start posting more soon!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.