May 4, 201016 yr comment_7154 found this the other day figured id post it here for anyone else who might find it interesting.http://news.cnet.com/8301-13506_3-20002388-17.html Report
May 4, 201016 yr comment_7156 I'm eager to see how it pans out. I have a DSi, and I was considering trading it in and paying the $70 to upgrade to a DSXL for the large screens. Instead I'm going to hold off to see what the 3DS has to offer. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7495 I would like more info on this as well, my uncle had a virtual-boy and it was weird....But theres a part of me that says just leave the whole DS idea alone and start something new, outside the box. I think i've hit my head too many times. Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7496 I had two Virtual Boys, but I gave one of them away as a prize during our last Giveaway. Now DragonsClaw is a proud owner of one too. LoL Report
May 6, 201016 yr comment_7500 The one thing i would have to say to nintendo.... NO MONO-TONE COLOR!!!!!!!! Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.