Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Uncharted 3

Featured Replies

Just curious if anyone else picked this up. I just got it today and haven't even started it. Honestly, the first thing I noticed, and I have to say I'm curious how it went under the radar, is the online pass. I guess Sony is jumping on the bandwagon as well. Of course the game comes with one, but if you buy it used expect to drop another 10 bucks for the pass, including multiplayer.

Shitty things aside, everything I've seen looks great. I'm really looking forward to getting into it. I'd start it tonight, but I don't have the time to put in it I want. So, I'm going to wait, and hopefully stream some tomorrow.

Is it me or does he run like a drunken sailor on shore leave? The controls seem a little wonky since I played it last. Anyway, yeah it's really good storytelling and the banter is awesome. Why is the story so good in Uncharted games and so-so to bad in others? I think it's laziness because it doesn't seem that hard for Naughty Dog and this is 2 sequels later.

I STILL haven't started this and it's looking like Skyrim will be here before I do. Wonder if I can beat it in two nights?

Soo much goodness. I have MW3 and Arkham City going in the 360 and Uncharted 3 going in my PS3. It's a good time to be a gamer! :headbang:

I STILL haven't started this and it's looking like Skyrim will be here before I do. Wonder if I can beat it in two nights?

I'd definitely watch if you're streaming. Plan to tonight, or soon? I haven't been casting the last few days. Might continue not to for a few days now that I've got my new book. Although I could be back on as I get more of my big games this month (L.A. Noire not included since it won't run on Steam yet for some reason).

I've beaten Uncharted. It's a great game, but doesn't live up to the epicness that 2 had. Don't get me wrong, I loved the game, but 2 was definitely better IMO.

Let me know when you've played it Dat and we can talk more about it.

*Side Note* I loved the opening quote for Uncharted 3 so much that I made a sig for it using MS Paint today. LoL

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.