November 2, 201114 yr comment_47510 <iframe src="http://www.rockstargames.com/videos/embed/8001" width="1280" height="720" frameBorder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe> Report
November 2, 201114 yr comment_47518 Excellent. The graphics look really good, too, I hope they've had engine updates that allow it to handle them with a consistent framerate.I skimmed through the video for a while to try to see if there was any hint that San Fierro or Las Venturas were in the game, but didn't find anything other than some mountains in the background that people were preparing to climb, so a bit of the country must be in it. If they announce one of those it will be huge with the game being as detailed as, if not more than, GTA IV. It would probably be a separate trailer.What I did find was sea-doos, blimps, semi trucks with trailers, and a dog lol. Airplanes are back too, and a jet.Even if it's just Los Santos and some surrounding countryside (Vinewood is there too), it could be pretty cool if it's as detailed as GTA IV's city. If only one other region is announced in another trailer though, my money's on (no pun intended) Las Venturas, seeing as the logo is the V from a five dollar bill. Multiplayer remains to be seen, but it would be a disappointment if the freeroam is any lesser than it was in GTA IV.Now, do we have someone posting this trailer to the main Gamercide page? If not I guess I can. Report
November 2, 201114 yr Author comment_47519 People think this is Niko for some strange reason. lolNew fast food chain? Report
November 2, 201114 yr comment_47521 I want that blimp to be flyable and support a group of people in it shooting rockets and snipers out the windows lol. Would be so awesome, until someone gets a lucky hit with an RPG or goes after you in an fighter jet. Report
November 2, 201114 yr comment_47530 Really really really hope those planes are flyable. Also hope 16 player free roam is still in, though I suppose that's not to big of a worry since RDR had it too. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.