November 1, 201114 yr comment_47475 Freezing enemies and watching them fall over and bringing shit back to life.http://www.gamesradar.com/elder-scrolls-v-skyrim-collectors-edition-full-access-preview/Sucks that GamesRadar embed codes never work here. Report
November 1, 201114 yr comment_47477 Awesome! I could have used something like that resurrection spell on that Orc that is supposed to sell you the nice house in Skingrad that randomly dies while crossing a bridge in Oblivion, assuming I could find the body lol. Then again, now I'll be playing on PC, so there are console commands to get around glitches like that. Report
November 3, 201114 yr comment_47566 Keep fighting it PeeKnuckle. Will make it all the better when you cave. Report
November 3, 201114 yr comment_47572 I actually like that! I've had things happen where a character will die and I needed them. I remember I was about 4-5 hours in to Oblivion and I had to start over, because of that. Imagine how peeved I was, lol. Report
November 3, 201114 yr comment_47581 Ah yes, I can't wait to freeze some annoying Troll and then just smash him into TEENY little bits I am so getting this game at midnight!! Then, my life as I know it will be over....for at least a month straight. Between this game and MW3....sleep will not exist. Report
November 3, 201114 yr Author comment_47586 Keep fighting it PeeKnuckle. Will make it all the better when you cave. I'm getting the game. Just not at launch. Report
November 4, 201114 yr comment_47612 At first I was not sure about this game. The more I see and the more I read make this a must buy for me. I am building up a backlog of games to play all the sudden. Report
November 6, 201114 yr comment_47686 Ah yes, I can't wait to freeze some annoying Troll and then just smash him into TEENY little bits I am so getting this game at midnight!! Then, my life as I know it will be over....for at least a month straight. Between this game and MW3....sleep will not exist.News Staff huh? Cool I am definately getting it. But it won't be at midnight. I'm getting it from Gamefly of course. Until we've got money to keep the one copy of MW3 we'll only have one copy. But I plan on getting my live back soon, and then I will play with you and Bear and everyone (when Shanes not living on it LOL). He's going NUTS waiting for that damn game! It'll probably come wednesday or thursday from gamefly. He's gonna be pissed seeing all guys playing it before he can lol. Report
November 6, 201114 yr comment_47696 Ahh tell him I am too I just went and paid our copies off at gamestop and now I'm broke lol but I'm going crazy! I can't wait til ur live again need some Co op time! Skyrim will be amazing but I'm gonna get it Friday morning cause bear has to work so I can't play it at midnight anyway. I did take a 3 day wknd though so I know what ill be doing Report
November 7, 201114 yr comment_47707 Didn't think i was gonna have the funds a week ago but its a miracle, my bank account was fuller then i thought it would be by this time. So i am getting it day one, unfortunately the release date happens to fall on my moms bday so prolly won't get around to it till later at night or the next day. Report
November 7, 201114 yr comment_47721 Have it pre ordered but dont think I will pick it up at midnight. Report
November 7, 201114 yr comment_47726 Found out we get veterans day off which is friday so I think I may go to the midnight party for his one. Basically this game and Saints Row 3 and i'm done for the year. Report
November 8, 201114 yr comment_47756 is it bad that i'm considering postponing taking my mums out for dinner and some drinks to play this? LOL Report
November 11, 201114 yr Author comment_47983 I'm getting the game. Just not at launch.I lied. I'm pre-loading it right now. It was gifted to me by my friend, Z. I love him. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.