Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Your Top 10 Games

Featured Replies

What are yours?

Mine are:

1. Legend of zelda: Majoras Mask (N64)

2. Tales of Symphonia (GC)

3. TES IV: Oblivion (360)

4. Resident Evil 4 (GC)

5. Batman: Arkham City (360)

6. Banjo Tooie (N64)

7. LoZ: Ocarina of Time (N64)

8. Dragonball Z: Legacy of Goku 2 (GBA)

9. LoZ: Twilight Princess

10. Sonic Adventure 2:Battle (GC)

I HATE being asked what my favorite game is (especially from non-gamers) lol, since I play so many and don't focus on one game for more than about a week tops anymore. So I have a lot of "favorites" lol. I'll just list some in bullet points in no particular order.

-God of War series

-Metal Gear Solid series

-Halo series (favorite was 2)

-Elder Scrolls series (Morrowind and Oblivion)

-Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross

-Final Fantasy series (FF6 being my favorite, followed by 7, 8, and 9 in no particular order)

-Deadly Premonition (an unashamedly quirky game)

-No More Heroes (1 and 2, both were cool, I guess I liked 1 more though)

-Grand Theft Auto series (favorite being GTA: San Andreas, followed by GTA IV)

-Jak and Daxter series

There. That's 10 "items", though most of them I just said I like the series in general lol, so it's more like 30-50. There are undoubtedly many other games that, if I thought about them, I would add to a list of favorites (oh, like Red Dead Redemption), but those are some of my favorites.

10. GTA IV

9. Fallout 3

8. Halo 3

7. Mass Effect 2

6. Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare

5. Gears of War

4. Bioshock

3. Splinter Cell: Chaos Theory

2. Halo 2

1. The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

My ten aren't in any particular order.

-The Elder Scrolls 3 Morrowind

-Super Mario Bros. 3

-Hitman 2: Silent Assassin

-Halo

-Call of Duty 2

-A Kingdom for Keflings

-A World for Keflings

-Final Fantasy X

-Resident Evil

-Silent Hill 2: Restless Dreams

I'll add Crue Ball as an honorable mention.

10. Fallout 3

9. Carmageddon

8. Alex Kidd in Miracle World

7. Toejam & Earl

6. Fallout: New Vegas

5. Battlefield 3

4. Dark Sun

3. Sonic the Hedgehog

2. Gears of War 2

1. Doom

I'm surprised GoW2 is on near the top of my list, but it's the one that got me into the competitive gaming scene.

There are so many good games out there, but I'll give it a shoot...

1. Shenmue 1 (Dreamcast) and 2 (Xbox)

2. Phantasy Star 2,4 (Genesis) and Online (Dreamcast, Gamecube, Xbox)

3. Sonic Adventure (Dreamcast)

4. Shinobi 2: the silent fury (Game Gear)

5. Mass Effect (Xbox360)

6. Shining Force (Genesis)

7. Super Mario World 2: Yoshi's Island (SNES)

8. Castlevania 4 (SNES), Bloodlines (Genesis), Symphony of the Night (Playstation) and Aria of Sorrow (GBA)

9. Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening (Gameboy)

10. Shadow Dancer (Genesis)

11. Ratchet and Clank: Going Commando (PS2) and Up Your Arsenal (PS2) had to shoehorn these in here, hell it's the only reason I got a PS3...

Other than Phantasy Star Online, Sonic Adventure and Shenmue being in a 3way tie, this list is in no particular order

1. Day of the Tentacle

2. Sam & Max (series) Hit the Road #1

3. GTA (Series) San Andreas #1

4. Twisted Metal (series) 2 & 3 #1

5. Jet Moto (series) love them all equally

6. Final Fantasy 2-4

7. Halo (series) 2 for multiplayer, 1 for campaign

8. Silent Hill (series) 2 of course

9.Elder Scrolls (series)

10.Skateboarding games not named Tony Hawk and snowboarding games. Thrasher #1 and the Skate series #2 for skating, Cool Boarders (series) for snow.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.