October 26, 201114 yr comment_47255 Just a heads up. If you want to start creating your Saint's Row The Third character, you can download the Initiation Station on XBL or PSN now. But, if you don't have a code to do so, go to Gamespot.com and they're giving out codes to download it. You need to have an account there though.I would post a link, but I'm posting this from my phone. It's on their homepage, can't miss it. Report
October 26, 201114 yr Author comment_47270 Nothing for PC or Steam? When I last checked, no. The whole thing goes public on November 1st. So, it may happen then. Report
October 27, 201114 yr Author comment_47331 Bumping this for noob PK who can't find out how to download it. Report
October 27, 201114 yr comment_47333 I had seen it and avoided it. I dislike having to sign up for a website I have no interests in. They have this already setup. No reason why we can't just download it now and use it. Instead, they give one or two site's an exclusive and it's bullshit. We're gamers. If you want us to help you hype up your new game, don't make us jump through any gd hoops! Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_47347 Is that some weird hybrid of Adam Jensen and The Joker? Either way, looks pretty awesome. Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_47349 Pretty much. Wish I could zoom in on the pic. His face, eyes and makeup are really detailed. His eyes nose and mouth are bleeding and his eyes have no iris'. Just black. Report
October 28, 201114 yr Author comment_47364 I love the amount of options there are. Much more detailed than previous Saint's Row titles. Report
October 28, 201114 yr comment_47372 All this tech and they still can't get hoodies right. I say they just forget about putting them in the game. lol Report
October 29, 201114 yr comment_47391 Guess whoIf you want to add Carl to your game, go here - http://www.saintsrow.com/community/characters/details/126189308842651587 and Add to queue. =] Report
October 29, 201114 yr comment_47392 That's awesome, PK.I tried to make Chiti from the awesome Indian film Enthiran lol.This guyEDIT:Here's the updated version, after actually looking at an image side by side with it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.