October 25, 201114 yr comment_47230 Oh wow, I didn't expect this announcement for awhile knowing Rockstar's history. But, **** yes, this is some awesome news. There's a trailer being released on November 2nd as well. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47231 I'm kinda worried about this cause when the last GTA came out it was like the night before Christmas for about a month before it released. I had this crazy level of anticipation all month and it was really tough, then when it came out i didn't want to go to work, this series is my crack, seriously. But against my better judgement i'm not gonna ignore it and look for every shread of news about it i can. Anyone have any rumors/details? where will it be set? will there be multiplayer?I'm hoping it kinda follows along the progression from GTA3 to GTA Vice City. Vice City would be a great Locale with all the colors vs. the grey blob which was Liberty City. I hope they take a queue from Saints Row and add some really cool physics distractions (and make sure they're in the multiplayer free roam at least). Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47233 I'm worried too because besides the multiplayer additions GTA IV was a hugh dissapointment for me. I was a hardcore fan back in the day, Vice City being my favorite even still. Just my opinion but they strayed away from the look, tone and feel that made it fun and made it too serious for me. I couldn't stand Niko. No character creation. Saints Row has filled in the gap nicely. Hoping GTA V is better than IV. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47234 Oh wow, I didn't expect this announcement for awhile knowing Rockstar's history. But, **** yes, this is some awesome news. There's a trailer being released on November 2nd as well.lol thats what the site says when u click the link Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47235 I'm kinda worried about this cause when the last GTA came out it was like the night before Christmas for about a month before it released. I had this crazy level of anticipation all month and it was really tough, then when it came out i didn't want to go to work, this series is my crack, seriously. But against my better judgement i'm not gonna ignore it and look for every shread of news about it i can. Anyone have any rumors/details? where will it be set? will there be multiplayer?I'm hoping it kinda follows along the progression from GTA3 to GTA Vice City. Vice City would be a great Locale with all the colors vs. the grey blob which was Liberty City. I hope they take a queue from Saints Row and add some really cool physics distractions (and make sure they're in the multiplayer free roam at least).From what I've heard and of course i've only heard this is it will either take place in Vice City or San Andreas. Also I don't think it will it will have any thing about 3 and VC in it, the developers said that IV takes place in a different universe so anything in the other games doesn't exist. I have a feeling V will follow IV and will have returning characters from IV. With all that said that is just my take on it and i could be way way off. Now about the V symbol it represents money, which could mean anything but to me and this of course is a wild guess would represent Las Venturas possibly. The only reason why I say that is because every installment has its on style like vice city, ballad of same sex oriented tony etc. I'm just saying what I think though so I of course won't know until the 2nd. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47236 lol thats what the site says when u click the linkWhoops, I didn't scroll down that far, lol. My browser has a bunch of add-ons, so it shrinks the page. Report
October 25, 201114 yr comment_47240 F*** YEAH!I loved GTA IV for it's more serious tone in its own way, as much as I loved San Andreas for being so balls to the wall crazy. If they could pull off something in between though, I think it could be amazing. It would be awesome to see a new, high detail rendition of the San Andreas area and Las Venturas (with airplanes or GTFO), and not just because I live in a place called San Andreas lol. GTA:SA was badass. Report
October 25, 201114 yr Author comment_47248 Does the new logo for Grand Theft Auto V hint that the game will take place at the turn of the 20th century?http://www.gamepro.com/article/news/224300/is-this-the-origin-of-the-gta-v-logo/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+GameProNews+%28GamePro.com+Daily+News%29 Report
October 26, 201114 yr comment_47256 I'll be happy as long as more than four people can get in a bus. Also hope the engine is tweaked as good as it can be. Like to see it come out with no frame rate issues. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.