Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Dungeon Defenders

Featured Replies

This game looks freakin awesome, saw it on the marketplace earlier today and now its one of those games I just have to own.

Have you tried Orcs Must Die!? Try the demo. It's pretty great.

Yeah, honestly so far I think Orcs Must Die was more fun, at least solo (OMD is solo only, DD has co-op). Just messing around in DD, it seems like no one class has that good of an array of traps/placements to defend with (and only about four types per character), whereas in OMD you get tons of toys to play with.

Definitely check out OMD as well, Sega. Although one thing DD has over OMD is the RPG elements. OMD is sorta more arcady. Conversely this also makes DD feel a bit more grindy.

  • Author

I guess, Im gonna have to check out both the demos then. Rarely do really good and addictive Arcade games come out these days, so I'm always on the lookout for gems.

so far i think OMD is the better solo but i prefer DD if I I have multiplayer goin

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.