Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

ClapTrap Audio Files

Featured Replies

I've found a bunch of ClapTrap Audio files on the web, and would like to share them with you guys. They make a perfect ring tone, I'm currently using the one where Claptrap goes "I'm Dancin, I'm Dancin!!" I uploaded them to Mediafire, so they're separate files. Just download the ones you want, or all of them if you feel like it.

Ok, I'll name them. That way it will be easier for you guys to pick which one you want to download:

"Haha!!" Click Here

"Hey there, stranger!" Click Here

"Did you know?" Click Here

"I'm over here!" Click Here

"Annnnnnnnd open!" Click Here

"Oww!" Click Here

"Wait...Is that? Oh no! Not again, ruuuuuun!!" Click Here

"Good as new, I think...Am I leaking?" Click Here

"Please don't shoot me, please don't shoot me!" Click Here

"They can't see me." Click Here

" I command thee bridge to descend!" Click Here

"Ohhh check me out, ohh c'mon get down" Click Here

"C'mon everybody lets get down. I'm dancin, I'm dancin!!" Click Here

" OH NO!!!, I'M GOING TO DIE!!!" Click Here

" ClapTrap screaming uncontrollably." Click Here

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.