Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Samsung Galaxy S2 - only $99 bucks

Featured Replies

So I broke down and upgraded my phone. I got a hot deal on amazon wireless for this at only $99 bucks. They are still doing it by the way. The phone itself is one of the best I have seen overall that is out currently. I know next week something better will be out but oh well haha. I left my iphone behind for an android device. My 3gs was getting old. You just can't beat the specs on this phone even compared to the iphone 4gs. Not only that I like the flexibility I get with android. I help people setup email on there phones at work and am used to both interfaces. Can't wait till it arrives.

wireless.amazon.com

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.