October 9, 201115 yr comment_46504 R.I.P. to you Al Davis. Even though I loathed a lot of what you did, you still were the owner of my favorite team. Rest in peace old man, and smile as your team wallops Houston today.(I'm back temporarily) Report
October 9, 201115 yr comment_46508 Made me misty eyed seeing the head coach of the Raiders crying on the sideline after the game. He wasn't the only one, either. Report
October 9, 201115 yr comment_46509 Chris! Good to see you around. As for the topic, I had no idea. I don't follow sports lol. Report
October 10, 201115 yr comment_46520 Seems he had a long full life. RIP. Also good to see you Chris. Report
October 14, 201114 yr comment_46683 Thanks for giving the Chiefs good match-ups all these years. As a huge Kansas City Chiefs fan born and raised I salute you. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.