Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Patterns (2011)

Featured Replies

I just released my new electronic album, Patterns, on Bandcamp for streaming or downloading (not required). If anybody is interested, feel free!

Link: Patterns via Bandcamp

Also, sorry for not being on the forums much. I've been busy with school and crap and bla bla bla..

Wow. I'm impressed, man. Nice job!

We like to be legit on the Gamercide livestream, and not play music that's copyrighted. Only tracks we've been given permission to use. Would we be able to use your music and help get your name out there? We could also put a link to your bandcamp page in our about section.

  • Author

Wow. I'm impressed, man. Nice job!

We like to be legit on the Gamercide livestream, and not play music that's copyrighted. Only tracks we've been given permission to use. Would we be able to use your music and help get your name out there? We could also put a link to your bandcamp page in our about section.

Yeah, go ahead. If you want me to send you some download links so you don't have to buy it (since you have to buy it on the Bandcamp page to have the file) I can do that. I give you permission to use the music on my Bandcamp page.

  • Author

Very excellent. It's pretty awesome. I'll have to get it on the stream for sure. MC could benefit from some of this.

Thanks! If by MC you mean Minecraft, then the track "Fornever" from Patterns was specifically made to be a Minecraft adventuring track and went through a couple of name changes.

Not a super big electronic fan but liked what I heard from just skipping around on a few tracks, I'll be sure to check it out for real later.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.