October 6, 201115 yr comment_46351 Just waiting for a 25$ gift card to arrive and then this will be pre-ordered and paid for. Really looking forward to this game. Report
October 6, 201115 yr comment_46354 This looks almost exactly like the PAX video. Only thing that's different is, you don't hear the audience. It is different, though. The player didn't go into the water after the encounter with the wolves. Show us a new area, Todd! lol Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46376 This game will put me so damn far behind on everything else. I can spend so much time in here and it already is so hard to put the time into any game. Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46381 I just wish it wasn't the Nord homeland. I feel that the Morrowind expansion, Bloodmoon already sort of took us there. Why not one of the animal races? Will we ever see their homelands? Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46392 PK is gonna keep hating. Right up until he puts it down around 200 hours or more. haha Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46401 I'm not hating on it. Just let down a bit. Really dislike Nords, too. lol Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46409 lol. I know. I just said it because you've been stuck on your Nord hate ever since you found out the location. haha Report
October 7, 201115 yr comment_46410 Argonian's homeland would be awesome. Swamps everywhere and they used a sort of subway system using tree roots. Report
October 17, 201114 yr comment_46771 I just can't wait to kick some dragon butt. I'll be doing my little victory dance at 1 in the morning after I pick it up right at 12:01 in the A of M. Report
October 19, 201114 yr comment_46863 Won't be getting mine that early, but I am looking forward to it a lot. I don't tend to have a lot of fanboy in me, but I have to admit I do here. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.