October 6, 201115 yr comment_46343 Gamers be prepared to get rid of that nasty and expensive cable bill. Microsoft has announced their entertainment service lineup for the upcoming Xbox Live tv service.BravoCinema NowCrackleDailyMotionEpixESPNHBO GoHulu PlusiHeart RadioManga EntertainmentMSN with MSNBCNetflixSyfyTMZThe Today ShowUFCVerizon FiOS on TVVEVOXfinity on Demand (Comcast)YoutubeNo payment plans have been announced yet or any word on if there will be any other channels and/or services added to their entertainment lineup that will be launching in the very, near future.via Xbox.com Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
October 6, 201115 yr comment_46348 They didn't say yet. I'm really looking forward to this...I just hope the price is reasonable. Report
October 6, 201115 yr comment_46353 For something that is supposedly coming out this Winter, MS sure isn't saying much about this. Competitively I can see why, but in the same token... not many know about this at all. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.