Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Stargate Universe

Featured Replies

People have to be watching it. Has to be one of the best first seasons of a show I've seen in a long time. Next week's Sabotage looks interesting :)

  • Author

Serious? Watch it. It's so good.

Some of the scenes are just amazing. Like flying into the Sun

normal_sgu_105_0848.jpg

normal_sgu_105_0652.jpg

LOVE THIS SHOW!!!! Just downloaded tonights episode and am about to watch it... it started really slow but it's getting brilliant now... everyone should watch this!!! Completely different than the previous Stargate set up... trying to be a bit more BSG but still amazing!!!

Watched the first few episodes and didn't like it. Felt to much like it was trying to be BSG and pretty much took nothing I liked from SG1 or Atlantis.

  • Author

It's Canadian/American GG. It's on Syfy over there I think.

Sabotage was pretty good I thought last night. Was hoping for a bit more pew pew though

Last nights episode was great I thought... and I'll agree that it took ages for the show to get going but since it came back after it's mid-season break all episodes have been great!!!

  • Author

True that. First few episodes were just going over the basics- "Air" "Water" "Light" etc. so just going through how they got all those things instead of just glazing over it and seeing that all of a sudden they have water and air and power and wondering where it came from.

It's really character-driven..a lot more than the other series. One thing I like from it is that it's full of story arcs. Unlike other Sci-Fi shows, the problem isn't neatly finished by the end of the episode and they don't escape or win with only 3 seconds left if you get me. Air was a 3 parter, the last 4 episodes are a 5-parter with the 5th being the first episode of the 2nd season.

Plus the image of it leaving the Sombrero Galaxy in Sabotage was stunning.

Waiting for Pain next week. Looks really good. Waiting for these aliens.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

Anybody watch Incursion last night?

SO GOOD

Anybody watch Incursion last night?

SO GOOD

Just watched it this afternoon... what a way to end the series!!!

  • Author

Too many cliffhangers in that last episode. Do not want to wait another 4 months to see what happens. Hopefully they come up with a decent trailer. Season 1.5 Trailer was unreal so if they can match that then I'll be happy.

Plus, that shot of Destiny infront of the Binary Pulsar thing looked unbelievable!

  • 3 months later...
  • Author

Thread revived.

Seems me and Crab are the only fans though :(

Anyone watch the season premiere on Tuesday? I loved it. Mumford & Sons song at the end was so fitting.

Only pulled in 1.17 million viewers though :( That's down into Caprica territory.

Cannot believe that programmes like survivor and dancing with the stars and all that pull in so many viewers and programmes as good as this are on the breadline of being cancelled :(

  • 1 month later...

Thread revived.

Seems me and Crab are the only fans though :(

Anyone watch the season premiere on Tuesday? I loved it. Mumford & Sons song at the end was so fitting.

Only pulled in 1.17 million viewers though :( That's down into Caprica territory.

Cannot believe that programmes like survivor and dancing with the stars and all that pull in so many viewers and programmes as good as this are on the breadline of being cancelled :(

I love it! I've seen most of SG1, every episode of Atlantis, and so far every episode of Universe. One of the best TV shows, IMO.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.