Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Terra Nova

Featured Replies

TerraNovaTVSeries.jpg

I watched the first two episodes on Hulu yesterday and they were fantastic. If you haven't seen it I'd suggest checking it out, you might dig it.

Thanks for the heads up. I've been waiting for someone to say how good this was.

It's not terrible.

I enjoyed Life on Mars, so the fact that the lead actor from that is in this as well sells it for me.

The show itself is kind of predictable, like South Park put it "Lost meets Jurassic Park" with some Avatar tossed in.

I don't see it lasting more than a season or two, they've already cut the season back to twelve episodes instead of a full season run which is a bad sign.

Shane and I watch it. We like it. I hope it does stick around though. Annoying to get into something for it to only be yanked away.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.