Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Next Tattoo

Featured Replies

001.jpg

Getting it next Friday. I decided that it's time to let the healing begin and move on. I wanted it done on October 15th because that is Pregnancy and Infant Loss Awareness Day, but my tattoo guy has a cubscout thing going on. So...Friday it is!

  • Author

@PK I sure will :) It might not look exactly like that when I get it done, because I'm going to let my tattoo guy run with the idea, because he is good at coming up with designs. But that is what I want for the most part :)

@Avahra I plan on getting it on my left shoulder blade....but I'm not sure. I'd really like to get it on my belly/pelvic area, but I want to have one more baby and that would cause it to stretch. Although my one tattoo down there didn't stretch from previous pregnancies Then I thought well I'll get it on my forearm around my wrist, however that wouldn't look to good for the type of work that I do. . The only other place I can think of is the middle of my back on the left side. So either my left shoulder blade or the middle of my back on my left side. I already have a tattoo on my right shoulder blade so I'm trying to avoid the right side of my back.

How did I miss this thread? Anyways, that is a beautiful looking tattoo. I hope it doesn't hurt. I've never gotten a tattoo before, but I certainly wouldn't get words inked for my first time!

  • 3 weeks later...
  • Author

Well I thought I was pregnant, but as that turns out no. (Why I put getting the tattoo off) It was just wishful thinking. So now off to the tattoo shop whenever they can get me in :)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.