October 4, 201115 yr comment_46213 Major Nelson has just confirmed that gamers have another reason to be thankful this coming November. Epic is releasing the first DLC pack for their locust shoot em up Gears of War 3, on November 1st.The Horde Command Pack will feature three new maps, three new characters including Big Rig Dizzy, Onyx Guard, and Bernie, two new weapons skins, and new fortification upgrades for both popular game modes, Horde and Beast.The DLC will cost you 800 MS points unless you purchased the Gears Season Pass which will allow you to download it for "free".via Major Nelson Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
October 4, 201115 yr comment_46216 Wait, shouldn't the season pass mean you already get it for free? I'm pretty sure the pass was you paying for all of the DLC at once at a 33% discount. DLC this soon is pretty lame either way. Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46242 Wait, shouldn't the season pass mean you already get it for free? I'm pretty sure the pass was you paying for all of the DLC at once at a 33% discount. DLC this soon is pretty lame either way. "Available Sept. 20 for 2400 Microsoft points on Xbox LIVE Marketplace, the season pass represents a 33 percent savings versus purchasing the add-ons individually" - via EpicWas it confusing how it wrote it up?*Edit...I reworded it. Report
October 5, 201115 yr comment_46303 I never did much gears multiplayer so it's a pass. I would like to finish the campaign though. Report
October 6, 201115 yr comment_46358 For all who care, the maps, which include fan favourite Blood Drive, will be available in horde ONLY, not multiplayer. Really upset about that one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.