May 2, 201016 yr comment_6781 I happen to stumble upon this, don't know if any of you guys know about it. But this is the animation they use for games like, Grand Theft Auto IV, Red Dead Redemption etc.You can download the learning edition for free, and it comes with pretty much everything you need to have to start doing cool ****. It's really interesting to mess around with, when you're bored. You can create bullets to come flying at the dummies, and pillars to crush them.Click here to go download it. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6782 Cool find, man. Found a few vids on youtube.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fGjvqj9h1t8 Report
May 2, 201016 yr Author comment_6785 Yeah, I knew you would like it PK. Since you're a big Red Dead fan. Endorphin is the best animation engine out there in my opinion, I love it. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.