May 2, 201016 yr comment_6714 I love it because theirs actually some descent thought behind the stuff they do. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6716 I love it because theirs actually some descent thought behind the stuff they do.I know. Most of their shows have some really deep meanings behind it. Compared to a show like, Family Guy (Which is a great show). South Park really has a lot of meaningful messages. Report
May 2, 201016 yr Author comment_6723 The Mortal Kombat one, is officially my new ring tone.lol Nice. Report
May 2, 201016 yr Author comment_6728 Kevin's been in here far too long. I refuse to go into a party on LIVE with him now. lol Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6732 One for Stealthy and Avahra dk's tried to take my job, but in the end they all came back to teh pally's Report
May 2, 201016 yr Author comment_6733 Cut out the laughing in the vid, and this would make a cool ringtone. lol Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6740 Ha, those are awesome PK. The techno one is win, I'll be using that one now. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6746 Kevin's been in here far too long. I refuse to go into a party on LIVE with him now. lolFyi I was grilling hamburgers and happened to be on this page when I went afk. Besides, this joke is ooold. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6756 I used this for my ring tone for along time, needles to say...I got a lot of weird looks, when my phone would ring. Lolz. Report
May 2, 201016 yr comment_6757 These are awesome. also PK, TK needs to be certified so he can access the private members only stuff. Report
May 2, 201016 yr Author comment_6758 TK needs to be certified so he can access the private members only stuff.Fixed. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.