Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Need some youtube viral video help

Featured Replies

Alright so basically, I'm interning at a senate campaign in the communications department. They asked me to analyze this video that has gone viral: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=htX2usfqMEs. And honestly, I'm taking this internship to learn but I have no experience in this field at all. Does anyone know of a website with youtube stats and I can see where it has been linked or anything?

  • Author

Thanks! I noticed that when I was looking but I was wondering if there was anything more indepth. Those stats helps with understanding where it got embedded but it doesn't really cover demographics. Cause Ik if you post the video, they have that "insight" program that just has some of the specifics. I was wondering if you knew of any third party website that records this stuff?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.