Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Amazing rant

Featured Replies

This is definitely one of the best rants I've ever seen. Pretty much sums up my views on the issue of cyberbullying too :)

Strong language incoming!

(If this'd be better off in the videos sections, do move it)

While it makes sense I don't think he is right. Kids are killing themselves because they are being totured not just being called one name and being done with it. While this has never been as big as a problem as it is now in the past, but since we have the internet now that means these kids are able to be bullied 24/7. With that people are different, I've had people try that with me on myspace/facebook and I've always found them and put an end to it. Of course I'm older though and not a kid anymore. Kids are different they take most everything to heart, and they don't have the experience to know how to handle most of the situations they are forced into, they will think if a select group hates them then that must mean everyone hates them then they are in despair. A lot of these kids just don't know what to do or who to go to, while then again there might be a bunch who do but those are the cases we don't hear about we only hear about the ones who have killed themselves in the end. I myself am a "grow a pair of balls" kind of guy but kids are just that, kids. I don't care if people are talking **** to each other on those sites as long as someone isn't being tortured relentlessly. Parents play a big part too, they need to know what is going on in their kid's life whether the kid likes it or not.

What I don't get, is if they're being relentlessly berated or made fun of over Facebook, why don't they delete the dang site? Easy for me to say, I guess, 'cause I don't really get the whole Facebook thing anyway, but bullied relentlessly vs not having a Facebook account...it would be an easy choice for me.

They shouldn't have to delete it.

They wouldn't have to. I'd think they might choose to though. I know that I would if it became nothing more than a tool that I'm giving my enemies to use to endlessly harass me.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.