Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

True Blood Season 4 ending *SPOILER ALERT*

Featured Replies

So what'd you guys think of how season 4 ended? Was it what you were expecting....or did Tara's untimely demise surprise you? What do you think will happen to Layfette now that not only is Jesus dead, but his cousin as well? And finally, what do you think will happen with this whole Sookie, Bill, and Eric triangle? Will it follow the books, or go completely in another direction? They're supposed to have a whole area with Quinn involved, but I'm not sure how they will work that in with all the changes they've made from book to show. And the ultimate million dollar question, who the heck does Sookie end up with in the end?? Eric? Or does she go back to Bill? Or will it be Sam, who's always been there for her through thick and thin?

I was disappointed with this season overall. The series already didn't follow the books (hello Layfette) to begin with, but it just went drastically different in my eyes. We'll see how the next season is, but if it's like the last I won't be watching it. I'm hoping that they do put Sookie with Quinn though well that's if he appears in the next season anyway :) If not, then I'd rather see her be with Alcide or Eric.

They had alot of room with all of those changes that they could have done a lot of good things with it, but they just decided, kill her, kill him, "is this person still alive?" ok kill them.

bill is so lame, man. never does anything right. only time he shows he has balls is when he fights women.

in fact when i talk to folks who watch tb. i often say bill instead of fail.

i never read the books, so i can't comment on that. having marny inhhabit lafayette was stupid, but at least they killed jesus. i don't think tara dies, i bet a vamp saves her...please don't tell me if the outcome is in a book, i don't wanna know.

they're running out of characters that are just human. that's a little silly, too.

i liked the season. the first half of the last episode was dumb as hell, though. the second half was cool. the whole gran saves the day thing was corny. the kind of corn you find in poop. awful.

  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know why they strayed sooo far from the books. Now granted, it did make it more entertaining and exciting than the books. But some of the stuff in the book was good, they changed just about everything, but the damn names. I mean I'm glad that they kept Layfette alive. I just don't know. I can say I didn't like this last seaon as much as the previous ones.

She definately needs to be with hot Eric, or gorgeous Alcide!! BILL = BLAH. Cant stand him anymore.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.