Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

G-man and the crashes of destiny

Featured Replies

READ BEFORE WATCHING! I do not want to be shunned or frowned upon because of this video, I think it's rather genius, but who cares what I think. I made it for lolz not sobs. In the last clip with the plane, it's not what you think, just watch the plane carefully. Anyway enjoy the video, I did all these in-game stunts in one shoot.

In all honesty, I did not lol. Though I did smile near the end of the video, and bit my teeth a bit.

*edit* I meant to say bit my nails. I don't know what got into me.

Btw, your sig is a bit large for the forum. If you don't mind, could you possibly rehost this resized one on your own image site and use it? I don't know if you got the PM or not.

residentevil5herbsbyhar.jpg

Funny pic though lol.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.