Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Oh, hai... again

Featured Replies

So I have been quite out of touch lately. I have been thinking about you guys though and I'm wondering how everyone is doing and who is around that still remembers me. So, feel free to say hi, or come in and spam my post (*cough* Stealthy *cough*).

  • Author

PK! How have you been? It has been a while. Jeez, I guess I'll have to relearn all the emoteys.

  • Author

Just realized this should have been under posts that don't belong anywhere else. Whoops. I've forgotten already. And how do I get my gamercard in there again?

  • Author

Everybody's good thanks. Been busy with them, work, school and stuff so I pretty much have no life these days. How's your son doing?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.