September 20, 201115 yr comment_45414 I'll be on most all tonight for anybody that wants to play through the campaign... Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45417 Sounds good, 4 player co-op? I'm up for it but I might be engrossed in the insane multiplayer. Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45418 I don't know what apologician has setup for his stream but he may have room during his all night/day castathon. I won't get my copy until Friday probably. Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45419 Sega. We're hosting a livestream and giveaway for GoW3 tonight. You should stop in! Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45421 Damn. Just checked and it looks like it may be here tomorrow. If ups doesn't screw around. Report
September 20, 201115 yr Author comment_45424 I'm sure everybody is looking at something different, but I should have my copy in about 3 hours Report
September 20, 201115 yr comment_45457 As soon as I get my new console tomorrow, between 1-5 I'll be on. Report
September 27, 201115 yr comment_45957 I'll be on for most of tonight except for around 8-10 EST for an exam. If anyone wants to play shoot me a friend request. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.