Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Hanna

Featured Replies

i plan to watch it tonight. just watched xmen first class, too.

I went and saw this movie and I really enjoyed it. I think it was a great movie and I had no idea what it was about until I bought my ticket to see it. I would watch it though, crazy scenes.

On the video marketplace there's a 10 minute preview of the first 10 minutes. I almost rented it bit I'm just gonna wait till its available on netflix. Looked really good though.

  • 2 months later...

I did finally see this a month ago. Huge disappointment, not at all what I was thought it was gonna be. I am not usually one to complain about indie or slow moving stories, in fact some of my favorite movies are both of those. But this film would've had half of the film cut by any normal editor, just way too much filler. I had to make myself watch to the end cause I was really hopeful it would get better but the ending was terrible.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.