September 12, 201115 yr comment_44751 Saw no one had anything remotely about Space Marine and so far Iv found it to be a really solid game, Also just wondering if anyone else on the site plays it. Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44753 I have been eying it for a long time now. Was going to wait for some reviews to come in before I decided to purchase it since it's a big shift in game type for the series. Glad to hear it's a solid game though. I may pick it up in the future. Report
September 12, 201115 yr comment_44771 I was gona grab it the other day instead of DI, but one of the cust at gamestop was returning it bitching it sucked. Kinda got me away from it. Now with gears out in a few i may just wait for a price drop to try it Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.