September 10, 201115 yr comment_44576 I decided to throw this down on the table for fans of the elder scrolls universe. I am a huge fan and have played all the games from start to finish, and with Skyrim just around the corner I wanted the community to know what happened in Morrowind and Cyrodill after the Oblivion crisis ended. With Lord Vivecs absence came tragedy, the giant rock floating above the city of Vivec on the province of Vvardenfell in Morrowind fell onto the land with the same force as if it had just entered the atmosphere, causing the volcano in red mountain to erupt completely leveling Vvardenfell. So all the countless hours us fans have spent in Vvardenfell are now in vein, because the land is no longer. For the fans of the DLC for Morrowind, Tribunal, The clockwork city or 'City of Light and Magic' as the guards use to say, was completely wiped out by Mehrunes Dagon. Also, when Martin sacrificed himself to push Mehrunes Dagon back into the relm of Oblivion, the Elder Council took over the Empire. Unable to keep things in line, they were easily taken over by an evil Warlord who now lives in the lmperial City.This was mainly a tribute to Morrowind, my favorite of all the Elder Scrolls.Done in by the Great Alex Shirley. Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44577 Morrowind was simply the best. Often wish the devs would put as much love into their newer games, as they did with Morrowind. Not just in plot or lore, either. I want to find things hidden in floor boards, on rafters and in tree stumps. I want long forgotten races. I even want Cliff Racers! lolAlso, http://gamercide.org/forum/forum/22-literature/ Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44578 Morrowind was simply the best. Often wish the devs would put as much love into their newer games, as they did with Morrowind. Not just in plot or lore, either. I want to find things hidden in floor boards, on rafters and in tree stumps. I want long forgotten races. I even want Cliff Racers! lolAlso, http://gamercide.org.../22-literature/ I know! lol I miss being called an outlander by everybody, and sometimes an N'wah whatever it means lol Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44581 S'wit and N'wah were the best parts. They even called you those names if you were a Dunmer. haha Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44589 S'wit and N'wah were the best parts. They even called you those names if you were a Dunmer. hahaand Fetcher too lol I am always a Dunmer, they are my favorite :3 Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44595 Mine as well.You should add me on the box so we can discuss our lives as Dark Elves Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44602 Welcome to Gamercide!!!!!!!and yes...Morrowind will forever be orgasmic in my opinion. Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44605 Welcome to Gamercide!!!!!!!and yes...Morrowind will forever be orgasmic in my opinion.Thank you :3 <-------- cat face ftw Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44611 Yes! Love The Elder Scrolls. I'm looking to spend many many hours in Skyrim this winter. Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44612 Yes! Love The Elder Scrolls. I'm looking to spend many many hours in Skyrim this winter.I know exactly what you mean lol :3 Report
September 10, 201115 yr comment_44618 Welcome Alex and yes Morrowind is the highlight of the Elder Scrolls series thus far. Report
September 10, 201115 yr Author comment_44619 Welcome Alex and yes Morrowind is the highlight of the Elder Scrolls series thus far.We should start a movement and have Bethesda remaster it for the xbox 360 Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.