Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Terraria and Minecraft giveaway courtesy of PipMagnet

Featured Replies

This Friday, on the Gamercide channel, PipMagnet (AKA Altf4_toexit) will be giving away a few copies of Terraria and one copy of Minecraft. Both games are for PC.

The broadcast will start around 3 AM EST this coming Friday. This is for all those folks that miss giveaways while they're at work.

Tell your friends and invite everyone you know!

Terraria

Minecraft

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UAMvYDZMeng

Also, if you already own Terraria, we'll be broadcasting an open game hosted by PipMagnet. Come join the stream and the game!

aw man right when my internet runs out this happens. I will shout support from here. Terraria is bumpin.

dude ill definitely try and be on for the stream if i work out the time difference lol

With just a little under six hours to go until the giveaway starts, I would like to point out one more very good reason for everybody to come and watch the festivities.

It is with great reluctance that I must publicly acknowledge the fact that the esteemed Mister PeeKnuckle has some strange aversion to playing Terraria. Despite owning the game, he has steadfastly refused to play it for more than a total of five minutes. Seeing as how --in a similar amount of time-- I have managed to play the game for a total time exceeding three hundred hours, I find this odd. As a direct result of the recalcitrant Mister PeeKnuckle ignoring my pleas to give this wonderful game the chance it deserves; I believe it is time for us, as a community, to come together in the most noble of pursuits. We must shame the reluctant Mister PeeKnuckle until he casts aside his strange aversion, and begins to play Terraria in all its glory!

Yes, I do believe that a good old fashioned public shaming is just what the inimitable Mister PeeKnuckle needs. So please join us later tonight/Friday morning as we share the wonders of Terraria with all of you, and give the rapscallion Mister PeeKnuckle just what he deserves! With enough of your support, we can overcome the challenge, and convince the esteemed Mister PeeKnuckle to join us in playing Terraria!

- AltF4_ToExit

and I can say... I was there summoning giant eyes, demon snakes and skeletrons from hades himself for a good 4 hours of epic wartime

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.