September 5, 201115 yr comment_44167 http://live.gamercide.org/user/i_am_zIt's going on right now, and might end quick. Don't hesitate and click now. Report
September 5, 201115 yr Author comment_44190 $3 gets you two tickets. $1 gets you one. Maximum is 2 tickets.If Z gets enough for a second game, he'll be raffling that one, too. So, a possibility of 2 digital codes of Dead Island. Everyone has $3. Report
September 5, 201115 yr Author comment_44197 That raffle is over, but he is having another. Details soon. Report
September 5, 201115 yr Author comment_44199 Another is happening soon. I'll post here and tell you in Gchat. Report
September 6, 201115 yr Author comment_44204 Same link, new raffle. There's three tickets left. I had to leave for a bit and he started without me on the second. lolHurry and get in while you can. Report
September 6, 201115 yr comment_44243 good job guys! Sorry I missed it, congrats to whoever one. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.