Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

HTC Droid Incredible

Featured Replies

I'm getting a HTC Desire in a couple of days and that also runs Android 2.1 Sense. From what I've seen, it looks.. erm.. incredible. Is the Incredible the one with the funny back?

  • Author

I'm getting a HTC Desire in a couple of days and that also runs Android 2.1 Sense. From what I've seen, it looks.. erm.. incredible. Is the Incredible the one with the funny back?

Yea, hella good specs though, and the back doesn't look so strange in person. Looks kinda cool and distinctive with that and the red highlights. I'm just happy with how well it runs though mostly. Droid army go! :lol:

The specs and OS on these new HTCs is what appeals to me too. Heck, the phone's as powerful as my PC was 5 years ago! laugh.gif

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.