Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

External capture device for consoles

Featured Replies

I would like to pick one of these up in the next few days but i really do not understand this hardware. I do want to go HD instead of analog so i am willing to spent a couple hundred dollars to get the best. Could you guys point me in the right direction.

Any particular reason why you want it external? If you mainly use a laptop like me, I already understand. If you do have a desktop, though, you may want to just go internal. As far as an internal, I'd say a Black Magic Intensity Pro. http://www.blackmagic-design.com/products/intensity/models/ The Shuttle (external) is also shown, but I don't have any feedback on that, since I don't know anyone who uses one.

Black Magic Intensity, but if you can somehow manage an internal....I love my Aver one which records with HDMI through a splitter.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.