August 27, 201115 yr comment_43485 I tried to stealth once but now i decided ima just run in with the 10mm and take everyone down in the face-Ninja Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43486 gonna need you to define ninja for me if stealth is not ninja o.o Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_43487 there is no definition u just no if ur ninja like me ima pro ninja obviously Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43488 Bit of both. Kind of depends on a few things. If there are people where I need to get, and they're being slow in opening up a spot... I'll try and take them down quietly. If they spot me and start firing, I kill them. Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43493 I like to mix it up. Try the stealth route but not afraid to kill everything in sight. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43530 I have a feeling you can get through the whole game without killing one soul. I'm going to try that on my second playthrough. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43538 There's a few you have to kill, but they don't count towards the pacifist achievement. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.