August 26, 201115 yr comment_43436 Without any spoilers, post what your favorite weapon in the game is so far.I try to remain as stealthy as possible, so I've been mostly using my tranq rifle and silent sniper. However, I have lately taken a liking to throwing refrigerators. haha I wouldn't advise using that tactic in a stealthy environment, but it's fun to do if you're not being serious.Also, if you can find a crossbow, you can stick your enemy to walls with it, and retrieve your ammo to use again. I didn't know that until a minute ago, and now I want one badly. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43437 ha thats legit, but anyway you will laugh but my favorite weapon so far is the 10mm theres ammo everywere and ima pro at shootin in the head which is a 1 shot kill. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43438 Like you so far I have been using the tranq rifle alot. I have yet to try alot of the weapons but I really want that crossbow. I found arrows but not the bow. I have a feeling that would be my favorite weapon. I was throwing refrigerators last night lol. Fun times. I don't know about you but every time I am sneaking around, since I got snuck up on once, I close all doors behind me and now put heavy objects like refrigerators behind doors I just closed so someone will have a hard time getting in while I snoop around lol. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43439 I like the 10mm as well. I was gonna say the pistol in this game is pretty good. I only use it to kill if I have to. Otherwise I am trying not to kill everyone but taking the stealth approach. Report
August 26, 201115 yr Author comment_43440 You can get a free crossbow in Detroit, but it's tied to a hidden mission. You can keep it, but I don't know how it affects the mission, since I gave it back.If you want to know how to start that 'hidden' mission, just drop me a PM. That goes for anyone reading this. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43452 Also, if you can find a crossbow, you can stick your enemy to walls with it, and retrieve your ammo to use again. I didn't know that until a minute ago, and now I want one badly.Loved the crossbow in Bioshock 2, same mechanic.At first I used the revolver on a couple of enemies, due to the fact that I picked short range combat and they gave me one. Then I picked up the 10mm, that is a one shot kill to the head. Murked some terrorists with that bad boy. I find myself empathetic towards the DRB's so I use tranqs on them, but I KNOW I'm gonna use the revolver on David eventually. Just a question of when. Report
August 26, 201115 yr comment_43460 You can get a free crossbow in Detroit, but it's tied to a hidden mission. You can keep it, but I don't know how it affects the mission, since I gave it back.If you want to know how to start that 'hidden' mission, just drop me a PM. That goes for anyone reading this.I kept it and nothing bad so far has happened Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43472 yeah.....im fighting the tank right now...but i also went to make the capture myself, dont know if that made any diff. has anyone gotten the rocket launcher Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_43473 Yeah, I had it but soon got rid of it. Not enough ammo for me to hold onto something so big. Seriously took up 60% of my inventory at first. lol Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43477 im just gona try to kick the firt boss's as# with it...hope it works Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_43481 Shamefully, I haven't tried the stun gun yet. Looking forward to trying it out, though.@Allen. That's how I did it, plus I shot the canisters whenever he was near them. It only took one rocket, so he must have been badly hurt from the different canisters. Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43502 Shamefully, I haven't tried the stun gun yet. Looking forward to trying it out, though.@Allen. That's how I did it, plus I shot the canisters whenever he was near them. It only took one rocket, so he must have been badly hurt from the different canisters.Stun guns fun..watching them twitch. Just reload is slower than heck. @ PK...it took me 3 rockets and 2 shotgun blasts...I didnt think he was gona go down at all Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43505 I think after some more playtime my favorite gun is the silenced pistol. Though, silenced sniper rifle is a lot of fun too. Report
August 27, 201115 yr comment_43507 I think after some more playtime my favorite gun is the silenced pistol. Though, silenced sniper rifle is a lot of fun too.Yea my ten mm is silenced if that is the gun you mean. It's upgraded out the butt. I feel so much more efficient when I use it on people. I feel like I'm cleaning the world. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43537 Hell yeah. That's the one. Makes it almost like hitman. I'm really enjoying the crossbow now too. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43545 This ain't a boxing game, Title. Takedowns are the new melee, lethal or non-lethal. You eventually run out of energy and have to defend yourself with guns if there are more than just a couple of guys. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43546 Fair enough. Its pretty cool you don't have to kill everyone. Report
August 28, 201115 yr comment_43562 I hate that take downs use energy. It isnt that strenuos, maybe spelled it wrong I'm on my phone. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43567 I hate not paying attention to my energy bar, sneaking down a hallway and up behind someone, only to hear "UNH". Right then, you know the guy you meant to take down, but couldn't, is just about to turn around and start firing at you. Report
August 28, 201115 yr Author comment_43568 I think it takes too much energy. The no fall damage aug creates a huge ball of energy around you, but takes no energy away from you. That doesn't make sense to me. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.