August 24, 201115 yr comment_43131 Im looking for friend to play magicka with me on steam cuz by myself its harder to get healz and all games are more fun to haz friends so... YAYZ. Oh and plz. Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43133 Welcome to the forums. I haven't played it in ages, but maybe if we worked out a good time, not sure.At the very least you can check out some of the strategies for the game in these two threads (I'd really rather not repost all of that lol):and Report
August 24, 201115 yr Author comment_43153 I wouldn't mind playing again. I haven't finished the dlc.cool but i havent bought all the dlc yet but im gooin to b4 this week ends and im playing the original game all the way thru as well Report
August 24, 201115 yr comment_43161 I own the game but never started playing it. I just got Deus Ex though so I'll probably have to play it after I finish my current game. Report
August 27, 201115 yr Author comment_43479 Well im also playing Deus Ex, but hey if yall decide to play hit me up on steam, Sholtz or xSholtzx Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.