Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

Astro Gaming

Featured Replies

My headset arrived today in Astro headquarters. I get an email telling me 10 days until I'll hear something back, cool.

30 minutes later: You're item has been replaced and shipped back.

Holy hell.

  • Author

Hoping it ships out tomorrow, I cannot live without for much longer. I'm just confused by how FAST it was fixed. I wonder if they really "tested" it or what. So much confusion. Nothing is easy with this company.

  • Author

Whatever happens happens. Got an email saying my shipment has shipped and got a tracking number so all is well!

  • Author

Got my headset back today. When I first got it I was like, old copy maybe just replaced the speaker?

I'm starting to think the A30's can't handle certain pitches which is saddening but it does sound better than before. It could also be possible that it could be something on my end, which I doubt seeing as it does this when its connected into my iPhone and Zune. I should probably try it on one of those two devices soon. Either way, it's back home.

I wish there was a way to upgrade to the A40's now without buying a new pair! ;(

You could probably sell your A30s and make a decent amount back. Especially since everything is fresh and new back from them. I tried the A30s for awhile, but I mainly didn't like how they felt on my ears. Just not use to that feel. I thought the sound was pretty good in them though.

  • Author

I did change one thing, I changed the port of the USB to see if my 360 wasn't giving it enough power to make up for the lack of sound and it did sound better in a different USB port. I guess, I'll have to keep messing with it. Haven't really dealt with peoples voices yet.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.