August 22, 201115 yr comment_42887 UFC Undisputed 3 is bringing the pain back to a living room near you in January 2012. For fans of the octagon who cannot get enough of their favorite fighters in video game format, THQ and the UFC has released the debut trailer for the newest addition into the ass kicking series. via Tweet This Post Post to FacebookView the full article Report
September 4, 201115 yr comment_44108 This looks good, but so did 2010 and I hated that when I played it. 2009 was awesome though. I just hope that this isn't another game that will ruin my controllers if I end up getting it. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44308 Never been into these games, but looks ok for those who might. Report
September 7, 201115 yr comment_44335 I liked 2009 for the very small time I played it. UFC just isn't the game for me. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.