Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Gamercide

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.
Welcome back to Gamercide!

NCAA12

Featured Replies

Does anyone else have EA's NCAA12 and the damn thing freezes up....if so and youve figured out whats wrong..please share

just turned it in towards madden 12. I only had it freeze once on me, played quite a few hours on it too. Might be your system.

  • Author

Does anyone else have EA's NCAA12 and the damn thing freezes up....if so and youve figured out whats wrong..please share

I thought that too but every other game runs fine Ive even installed it to my HD and nothing...

if it's still freezing after instillation, then there is a problem. I recommend exchanging for a different copy. Just remember to uninstall and wipe the memory before installing the new one.

  • Author

Thanks man....i think im just gona trade it in twords dead island..save me a headach

traded mine towards madden 12. My headache with it was the A.I. during road to glory mode, and franchise. In franchise I created a QB, and in the first week (never happened in the 1st week in all the years i've played NCAA) he hard committed to a rival team when I had higher interest from him. I've had a guy I create commit to another team, but never in the first week. In road to glory the coach and player A.I. just ruined a good game for me. I'm supposed to be a star player, completely WIDE open with no defenders, yet without pressure the QB tucks and runs for 4-5 yards... and he's not a scrambling QB. The coach makes horribly play calls, when you have the ability to change to "3" new plays, one of them is always the same play that was originally called. 3rd and 18 from the 40, and he calls a qb draw? anyways, i traded in too.

  • Author

traded mine towards madden 12. My headache with it was the A.I. during road to glory mode, and franchise. In franchise I created a QB, and in the first week (never happened in the 1st week in all the years i've played NCAA) he hard committed to a rival team when I had higher interest from him. I've had a guy I create commit to another team, but never in the first week. In road to glory the coach and player A.I. just ruined a good game for me. I'm supposed to be a star player, completely WIDE open with no defenders, yet without pressure the QB tucks and runs for 4-5 yards... and he's not a scrambling QB. The coach makes horribly play calls, when you have the ability to change to "3" new plays, one of them is always the same play that was originally called. 3rd and 18 from the 40, and he calls a qb draw? anyways, i traded in too.

The AI is horriable...and the game play unreal at times. i basicly had all the issues you did plus the freezing. Today when i traded it in the kid at gamestop asked me "oh sick of the freezing up" so i guess im not alone. I honestly cant do madden anymore, dont know why.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.