April 3, 201016 yr comment_411 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vIgOyAfV33QSaw this a few days ago and really liked it. Started off a bit slow, but picked up pretty quick. It's on Netflix. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_554 Timothy O was awesome in Deadwood...I would see it just for him. Report
April 3, 201016 yr comment_652 Great movie, just finished watching it. Pink Chuck Norris, 'nuff said. Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_663 Great movie, just finished watching it. Pink Chuck Norris, 'nuff said.The actor who played Bugs was excellent. I really liked Bugs in the movie. He reminds me of a close friend I used to have. Always getting you into trouble and generally ruining everything for you. The best part about it was, he didn't try to. What he was doing to have that happen, was normal to him. He was plain certifiable. Loco to the core.I fricking hated Olyphants wig, though. Looked so badly done. Report
April 3, 201016 yr Author comment_666 Click the last icon up top, all the way to right (insert media). Then, just paste the URL into the bar. Doesn't work for all places. Mostly Youtube. Report
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.